Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Born a King

This is Born a King, a Spanish coproduction (of Lolafilms, directed by Andrés Vicente Gómez) with England (Celtic Films Entertainment) and Saudi Arabia. The filming starts in May and will continue in June in London, so in October it will be in Arabia, due to the high temperatures that prevent it from doing it there in summer. The script is written by Henry Fitzherbert: "It's a very big movie, like four times what I've done so far, because it even includes battles," says Villaronga. "I'm very excited, it's quite an adventure: I told him not twice to the producer, because I had my fears with Arabia, but now I love going there. And I'm improving my English, "says the Mallorcan filmmaker.

https://fullmoviezs.com/bornaking/

0 comments:

Post a Comment